For Universities: In the Classroom
The AgYield Simulator is an educational tool that simulates an entire growing season. Students test production and marketing decisions based on commodity prices, USDA reports, weather and other variables that affect marketing decisions. As the administrator, the professor can set the parameters (number of acres, crops, expenses, etc). Students can learn to manage their operations in the face of constant changing variables. The administrator can monitor student activity, track their standings and use AgYield as a barometer of how students are grasping the concepts of risk management. The simulation will teach participants how to successfully manage their farm’s revenue by utilizing all of the tools available including crop insurance, cash grain contracts, and futures and options contracts.
The AgYield simulator allows users to test their marketing approach through simulated growing seasons. This tool enables users to test production and marketing decisions based on commodity prices, USDA reports, weather and other variables that affect marketing decisions. The simulation helps growers understand all tools available to them to help create a stronger marketing plan.
RISK ADVISORY PROGRAM
With AgYield’s Risk Advisory Program, clients will receive customized advice unique to each of their individual circumstances. The Risk Advisory Program utilizes the AgYield Revenue Manager software program, along with Athena. Athena will provide tailored recommendations to the Company’s clients. Clients will not be obligated to act on any recommendations. The Company currently does not make any trades on behalf of its clients.
PERFORMANCE PRICING PROGRAM
AgYield offers the Performance Pricing Program to clients to assist them with managing commodity price risks principally associated with their agricultural production. The Performance Pricing Program, is also referred to as Managed Bushel Program (MBP). These programs allow producers to utilize AgYield’s consulting expertise and experience without the need for a futures and options trading account. Please contact us for availability and more information regarding these programs.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
AgYield Web is an innovative web-based, software program. Users are able to track daily gains and losses, test performance, value operating costs and easily identify any holes in their marketing plan in order to protect their bottom line. Access your account from anywhere, anytime on our secure website. With user permission, the software can be shared with a broker, crop insurance agent or banker, allowing them to see the financial health of the producer at any time. AgYield is private and secure, only you decide who can see or use your information.
Using User’s Actual Information, AgYield can:
- Give real time snapshots of users marketing record and the size of any potential margin calls in volatile markets
- Easily avoid having to wait to sell grain off the combine and take whatever the prevailing price might be at the time
- Look at current revenues on a daily basis and map out a future marketing plan based on several scenarios; including price, yield and crop insurance.
- See Real-time profits or losses based on forward sales, HTAs and expected crop insurance coverage.
- Receive a live cash bid feed from local elevators.
- Forecast what minimum profitability will be for the year based on different hedging strategies
- Allow a broker to suggest a marketing plan based on user’s crop insurance, expected yield, futures and options
- Use live and historical near-by elevator quotes to manage HTA and basis contracts
- Automatically generate financial statements and historical data on operations
- Use crop insurance as a powerful marketing tool to realize its true revenue potential.
- Provide your lender with a better understanding of your marketing plan with automatically generated performance reports and historical data on your operations.
- Find the right combination of cash sales, futures/options and crop insurance to create the best strategy for you.
- Use marketing history reports to streamline your loan approval, to get financing or to support the eligibility of an insurance claim.